어쇼어 오어 투 어 비그 플레이스

When will you rest?

I can’t go out on a rainy day, so I think I can take a rest. But that’s not it either. On rainy days, I wore raincoats all day and worked at the workshop to fix the net. In the end, there are many cases where I worked two days off for a year. So is Mr. Romario.

◇ You took two days off out of 365 days?

Yes, but there is a bigger problem. If you work like that, you have to get paid.

◇ Of course, Kim Hyun-jung.

When you write a contract, you usually set the minimum wage as the wage. We also set working hours. 209 to 226 hours per month. I take a rest on weekends and work about 10 hours a day on weekdays. How much do I get if I do this? I charge about 1.75 million won a month. But the actual working hours are much longer than this, so sometimes it’s over 400 hours per month. The problem is that the employer doesn’t record such excess work, and even if he records it, he doesn’t admit it.

◇ Kim Hyun-jung 주세요 Give me excess allowance. I worked for five more hours today. It can’t have been like this.

> Son Su-ho호 2% of the workers said they get paid more for their work. And I’m glad to receive all the 1.75 million won written in the contract.

◇ Didn’t you get the one written in the contract for Kim Hyun-jung?

Son Su-ho > Right. In fact, Mr. Romario has experience and has come as a hard worker. So fortunately, I received all the money in the contract. But only 30 percent of the migrant workers said they were paid full without overdue payments, and the remaining 70 percent were either months behind, or less, or never got paid.

◇ Kim Hyun-jung> Why did migrant workers continue to work in such a situation without being able to protest or quit?

First of all, surprisingly, many people don’t know the fact that they are in arrears.

◇ How can you not know that Kim Hyun-jung’s salary has been delayed? They’ll either come into the account or hold it in their hands.

◆ Many employers keep workers’ passports, bankbooks, and seals.

◇ Kim Hyun Jung > Bankbook?

When asked if the money is coming in well, he says, “Don’t worry about it because it’s coming in well.” So you can’t check.

◇ Kim Hyun-jung > I see. Well, you took two breaks a year, so you probably couldn’t afford to take your bank account and blah blah blah.

There’s no way to check how much you have in your bank account on this small island. We have to go ashore or to a big place.

웬 윌 유 레스트 아이 캔트 고우 아웃 안 어 레이니 데이 소우 아이 씽크 아이 캔 테익 어 레스트 벗 댓스 낫 잇 아이더 안 레이니 데이즈 아이 워어 레인코웃스 올 데이 언드 웍트 앳 더 웍샵 투 픽스 더 넷 인 디 엔드 데어 아아 메니 케이서즈 웨어 아이 웍트 투 데이즈 오프 포어 어 이어 소우 이즈 미스터 로우마아리오우 유 툭 투 데이즈 오프 아웃 어브 쓰리 헌드러드 식스티 파이브 데이즈 예스 벗 데어 이즈 어 비거 프라블럼 이프 유 웍 라익 댓 유 해브 투 겟 페이드 어브 코어스 킴 휸 융 웬 유 라이트 어 칸트랙트 유 유절리 셋 더 미너멈 웨이지 애즈 더 웨이지 위 올소우 셋 워킹 아우어즈 투 헌드러드 나인 투 투 헌드러드 트웬티 식스 아우어즈 퍼 먼쓰 아이 테익 어 레스트 안 위켄즈 언드 웍 어바우트 텐 아우어즈 어 데이 안 윅데이즈 하우 머치 두 아이 겟 이프 아이 두 디스 아이 차아지 어바우트 원 헌드러드 세번티 파이브 밀련 원 어 먼쓰 벗 디 액처월 워킹 아우어즈 아아 머치 롱거 던 디스 소우 섬타임즈 잇스 오우버 포어 헌드러드 아우어즈 퍼 먼쓰 더 프라블럼 이즈 댓 디 엠플로여 더전트 리코어드 서치 엑세스 웍 언드 이빈 이프 히 리코어즈 잇 히 더전트 어드밋 잇 킴 휸 융 기브 미 엑세스 얼라우언스 아이 웍트 포어 파이브 모어 아우어즈 터데이 잇 캔트 해브 빈 라익 디스 선 수 호우 투 어브 더 워커즈 세드 데이 겟 페이드 모어 포어 데어 웍 언드 아임 글래드 투 러시브 올 더 원 헌드러드 세번티 파이브 밀련 원 리턴 인 더 칸트랙트 디던트 유 겟 더 원 리턴 인 더 칸트랙트 포어 킴 휸 융 선 수 호우 라이트 인 팩트 미스터 로우마아리오우 해즈 익스피어리언스 언드 해즈 컴 애즈 어 하아드 워커 소우 포어처너틀리 아이 러시브드 올 더 머니 인 더 칸트랙트 벗 오운리 써디 퍼센트 어브 더 마이그런트 워커즈 세드 데이 워 페이드 풀 위다우트 오우버두 페이먼트스 언드 더 리메이닝 세번티 퍼센트 워 아이더 먼쓰스 비하인드 오어 레스 오어 네버 갓 페이드 킴 휸 융 와이 디드 마이그런트 워커즈 컨티뉴 투 웍 인 서치 어 시추에이션 위다우트 비잉 에이벌 투 프러테스트 오어 큇 퍼스트 어브 올 섶라이징리 메니 피펄 도운트 노우 더 팩트 댓 데이 아아 인 어이어즈 하우 캔 유 낫 노우 댓 킴 휸 융즈 샐러리 해즈 빈 딜레이드 델 아이더 컴 인투 디 어카운트 오어 호울드 잇 인 데어 핸즈 메니 엠플로여즈 킵 워커즈 패스포어트스 뱅크북스 언드 실즈 킴 휸 융 뱅크북 웬 애스크트 이프 더 머니 이즈 커밍 인 웰 히 세즈 도운트 워이 어바우트 잇 비카즈 잇스 커밍 인 웰 소우 유 캔트 첵 킴 휸 융 아이 시 웰 유 툭 투 브레익스 어 이어 소우 유 프라버블리 쿠던트 어포어드 투 테익 요어 뱅크 어카운트 언드 블라 블라 블라 데어즈 노우 웨이 투 첵 하우 머치 유 해브 인 요어 뱅크 어카운트 안 디스 스몰 아일런드 위 해브 투 고우 어쇼어 오어 투 어 비그 플레이스

댓글 남기기

이메일은 공개되지 않습니다. 필수 입력창은 * 로 표시되어 있습니다